About The Course & NABCEP Certification
The learning materials include:
webinars, slide sets, instructional videos, downloadable materials for offline study, exercises, and exam problem sets with immediate feedback and grading. The exam problem sets are similar to what you can expect on the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification Exam
Sample Lecture Video:
Our solar technologies course PV201e: Principles of Solar PV System Design and Installation or other types of study on the solar resource and solar industry technologies
Benefits of taking an online course:
- Immediately access the course upon registration.
- Work through the learning materials at your own pace.
- Enrollment duration is 12 months.
- Ability to watch videos and review content as many times as you want.
- Participate in Online LIVE instructor support (more details below).
- 78 videos of lectures
- 200 exam problems and problem solutions
- ImagineSolar’s guide for how to study the National Electrical Code for PV systems
- Plus, strategies for preparing and taking the NABCEP Certification exam.
- Online LIVE Topic Sessions
Participants have 12 months of access to the course they purchase. The 12 months of access begins when a participant logs in to our online campus for the first time. If a course participant does not complete the course within the 12 months of access and wishes to continue the course, then they have two options to regain access to the course:
- Make a payment of $99.00 for an additional four weeks of access
- Make a payment of $195.00 for an additional six months of access
Online LIVE Lectures:
Online LIVE lectures will be held on the following dates and times using the application named GoToMeeting. This is an interactive class session where you will be able to ask questions, work problems, and go over course material in real time. Send an email to our instructors in advance for specific questions and topics you want to discuss.
Topics include: How to prepare for the NABCEP certification exams plus test-taking strategies and example problem solving
- Saturday, May 2nd, 2020, 1pm to 2pm Central Time (Austin)
- Saturday, May 16th, 2020, 1pm to 2pm Central Time (Austin)
- Saturday, June 6th, 2020, 1pm to 2pm Central Time (Austin)
- Saturday, June 20th, 2020, 1pm to 2pm Central Time (Austin)
This is a very comprehensive program
This is a very comprehensive program filled with information and resources to help you learn and succeed in the solar industry. I also took the five day workshop where we received hands on teaching and personal attention from each of the instructors. I am very glad that I chose Imaginesolar and will recommend this school to everyone.
Pathway to NABCEP Certification
“ImagineSolar provided not only a pathway to the NABCEP Certification Exam, but also in-depth installation experience on cutting-edge solar technology including AC-coupled bimodal systems, micro-inverters, dual-axis trackers, and cylindrical CIGS modules as well as traditional solar technology.”
At My Own Pace
“Was able to work at my own pace online.”
Just Like I was in a Classroom!
“The videos helped me understand, just like I was in a classroom!”
“Problem sets and solutions were very helpful.”
“Highly organized materials for learning!”
Instructors went over Problem Sets
“The instructors went over the problem set answers so you can understand why you missed a question.”
“The course material was organized into sections very well. It made it much easier to go back to specific sections and review details.”
Lots of Info
“Lots of info to help with quizzes, I like the online course it helps me do things at my own pace.”
My First Online Course
“As my first online learning course, I like the fact that you can jump around from subject to subject in non-sequential order and that you can review the same thing multiple times. The quizzes and explanations in written and verbal (video) form are extremely helpful.”