NABCEP PV Associate Exam
Passing NABCEP’s Photovoltaic Associate Exam is a way for candidates to demonstrate that they have achieved knowledge of the fundamental principles of Solar Photovoltaics. Learning objectives for this exam cover the application, design, installation and operation of grid-tied and stand-alone PV systems in North America.
Click here to see more details and view or download the Learning Objectives or Application Handbook from NABCEP.
The NABCEP Photovoltaic Associate Exam is administered at Castle Worldwide’s computer testing centers all over the world. Once NABCEP processes your application, they will email you instructions on scheduling your exam with Castle Worldwide.
- Complete ImagineSolar’s Principles of Solar PV System Design & Installation course.
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this page (information needed for the registration process).
- Purchase the NABCEP PV Associate Exam. This can be done through the PayPal button below.
- After payment, ImagineSolar will register you with NABCEP on their registration portal.
- NABCEP will process your registration.
- NABCEP will send you an email with instructions to schedule and take your exam.