NABCEP PV Associate Exam
Passing NABCEP’s Photovoltaic Associate Exam is a way for candidates to demonstrate that they have achieved knowledge of the fundamental principles of Solar Photovoltaics. Learning objectives for this exam cover the application, design, installation and operation of grid-tied and stand-alone PV systems in North America.
- Complete ImagineSolar’s PV201e Principles of Solar PV Design & Installation course and request a certificate of completion.
- Make a payment for the NABCEP PV Associate Exam fee. This can be done through the “add to cart” button .
- Before clicking the add to cart button, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. *Do not fill out this form if you don’t intend on making a payment after submitting.
- Ensure that you include your Date of Birth in the form. Your Date of Birth is needed in order to register for the NABCEP Associate Exam.
- After payment, ImagineSolar will register you with NABCEP on their registration portal.
- NABCEP will process your registration and send you an email with instructions to schedule and take your exam.*Note this registration link is for participants who have successfully completed PV201e and have requested a Certificate of Completion within the past two years. If you have not done so then you will be automatically refunded for the total purchase price for this exam.
$150.00Add to cart