OSHA 10 | OSHA 30
Course length: 10 hrs | 30 hrs
The OSHA Outreach Training Program for General Industry provides training for workers and employers on:
- Employer responsibilities
- Worker’s rights
- Recognition and avoidance of safety hazards in workplaces.
ImagineSolar works with an OSHA-authorized trainer to provide workers 10-hour or 30-hour classes. The 10-hour class is intended for most workers, with the 30-hour class available for supervisors or workers with specific safety responsibilities. This course is also available onsite for your company as a dedicated course, at your location and convenience.
Knowing how to recognize and avoid hazards is critical to going home safe every night. In addition, companies are increasingly looking to hire employees with the right skills and safety training. OSHA 10 is the standard across the country for construction site safety. This two-day class will focus on raising your awareness of the top construction hazards and introduce OSHA standards, policies, and safe work procedures. Upon finishing the course, you will receive a completion certificate and a wallet card.
Who needs an OSHA 10 card?:
This certification is required by many jurisdictions to work on construction and industrial sites, so many companies expect their contractors to have OSHA 10 Training in order to work on their projects. OSHA 10 Training is also an application requirement for the NABCEP Professional PV Installer Certification Exam, and the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification Exam.
• Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
• Module 2: General safety and Health Provisions
• Module 3A: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
• Module 3B: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
• Module 4: Cranes and Rigging
• Module 5: Focus Four: Electrical Safety
• Module 6: Struck-By and Caught in Between
• Module 7: Fall Protection
• Module 8: Personal Protective Equipment
• Module 9: Hand and Power Tools
• Module 10: Scaffolds
• Module 11: Stairways and Ladders
• Final Exam
Join our waitlist
We are gathering names now to conduct an OSHA 10 Training course early 2014 in Austin, TX.
We can also offer your company a dedicated onsite course: at your location and convenience. Sign up on our waitlist and we will call you to discuss the details.