140 Credit Hours | 3 Courses:
Those who plan to take the NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam should consider the PV System Design & Project Professional Certificate, which bundles both Foundations Online & Advanced Online PV System Design courses with the 5 day Advanced PV Project Experience.
The certificate gives participants a thorough exploration of PV system design & project implementation principles. This course combination will prepare participants for a career in PV System Design & Installation while readying them for the rigorous NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam.
- Brand new Photovoltaic Systems textbook
- 12 months all-access pass to the Foundations Online course
- Eligibility to test for NABCEP’s Photovoltaic Associate credential
- 12 months all-access pass to the Advanced Online course
- 5-days of hands-on project implementation training in our solar lab
- Instructor mentoring and support
- Specially-scheduled instructor-led Online LIVE sessions to work problems, ask questions, and look at supplementary topics
- Course delivery designed to accommodate busy schedules and different learning styles
- 24-hour access to our e-learning campus
- Satisfies all advanced training requirements to apply for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam.
This certificate pathway is designed for:
- Engineers & Facility Managers
- Contractors & Installers
- Electricians & Roofers
- All others who want to become solar industry professionals