Schedule TBD. Contact us for information.
“The workshop was very informative. I would recommend it to everyone that is interested in learning more about solar power.” -David Huttenmaier
This workshop provides an introduction to microinverter technology, system design and installation with a specific focus on how it compares to traditional series-string, centralized inverter system design, and installations.
- Introduction to inverters
- Presentation on Enphase microinverter design, installation and value proposition of the technology (eligible for three NABCEP Continuing Education credits)
- Hands-on microinverter installation
- Web-based performance data monitoring exercise
- Analysis of other current and future microinverter solutions
Hands-on labs include the following:
Installation, commissioning and monitoring of an Enphase microinverter system
It is recommended (but not required) to take our PV100 Series, PV201e, or an equivalent introductory PV course before taking this Microinverter workshop.
Price includes the following:
- Enphase microinverter installation
- Supplemental Material and Workbook compiled by ImagineSolar
- CD-ROM of solar resource material