Our Webinar Series features topics of current interest in the world of solar PV and smart grid. Presenters include ImagineSolar instructors as well as other experts in the PV and smart grid industries.
Presentations followed by a “Question & Answer” session with the presenters.
ImagineSolar’s Webinar Schedule:
- September 5, 2012 – Utility-Scale PV: The Path to Grid Parity
- October 3, 2012 – Solar PV Economics
- November 7, 2012 - Soft Costs of Solar Photovoltaics
- February 6, 2013 – Solar, Smart Grid, and Electric Vehicles
- March 6, 2013 – TBD
- April 3, 2013 – TBD
For details on an individual webinar, please click the “Course Details” link listed with the date of the webinar.
Who is this webinar series for?
- Solar professionals
- Engineers and architects
- Electricians and those skilled in electrical construction
- General and home-improvement contractors
- Sales Professionals
- Individuals interested in solar PV and smart grid
How to access the webinars
You may purchase this webinar by using the “Add To Cart” button below. Details to gain access the webinar will be emailed you once your purchase is complete.
If you are a current student in an ImagineSolar course, access to the Webinar Wednesday series is included free of charge for the duration of your course. Check the News Forum at the top of your online course, or contact your instructor for details to gain access the webinar. Please visit our Courses page to sign up for an online course today.
Upcoming Webinar Series Schedule
No Training Currently Scheduled